Our Taproom is Open!
It feels great to have our doors open, folks laughing and chatting over pints!!
Here are a few things to know before you come:
- We have between 13-22 rotating beers on tap, we try to always have a Gluten Free, a Gluten Reduced and Non Alcoholic option on tap or in Crowlers as well as a fun rotating boozy soft serve! We have light snacks available for purchase as well as a plethora of N/A options including coffee, tea, soda, kombucha, and shrubs.
- You are always welcome to bring in ANY food with you. We don’t make food, just beer. Bring in last nights leftovers, chips and salsa, or order take-out from many of our neighboring restaurants, we have food maps floating around the taproom for local restaurants. (Please do clean up after yourself.) THANKS!
- If you have a large group (more then 10 folks), please give us a heads up via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our pro tip, is for your large group to get here early, when we open, to snag some space!
- Off-sale is available on Tuesdays & Wednesdays in the Taproom for crowlers and growlers!
- Our Growler Shop, next door, is open Thursday-Sunday.
- Dogs are not permitted in the taproom. Although we wish we could allow our furry friends in the taproom we cannot. Our brewing system is not separate enough from our taproom for us to allow dogs. Dogs are welcome in the Growler Shop and can hang out in Beer Alley when in operation.
- Our Beer Alley is closed for the winter. It is a wonderful funky place to enjoy our beer outside. It is open from May-October and is weather-dependent.
- We can’t wait to see you in the taproom!
Shop DM Gear Online >